At Vidalia Children’s Center we provide comprehensive quality pediatric care and a “medical home” for our patients. We are committed to serving the community by providing excellent medical care for patients from infancy through the college years.
Our team of physicians, nurses and staff are all committed to partnering with you to establish an ongoing relationship based on mutual respect and with the ultimate goal of ensuring your child’s optimal health. We believe that the best care can be provided when we work as partners in this very important goal. Our role includes taking the time to listen to your questions and concerns, provide parenting advice, and use of the most accurate and current medical information available to help your child grow up in a healthy environment where he or she may achieve their greatest potential. Children and parents always come first at Vidalia Children’s Center.
125 Church Street, Vidalia, GA 30474
Office: 912-538-8484 Fax: 912-538-8665
After hours phone #: 912-535-5555 (ask the operator to speak with the pediatrician on call)
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm; Saturday 8am-12pm
The physicians at Vidalia Children’s Center provide medical care for newborns and sick children at Meadows Regional Medical Center.
• A large variety of private and Medicaid insurances are accepted at Vidalia Children’s Center. Please call us at 912-538-8484 if you have any questions.
• We will make every attempt to schedule your appointment with your child’s personal physician. Please specify the physician you would like to see when you call for your appointment so that we can do our best to accommodate your wishes.
• Co-pays are due on the day of service. We accept cash, check, Visa, and Mastercard.
• In the event that you are not able to keep your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
• Due to the time intensive nature of Well Check appointments, we limit the number of children in a family to two on a given day.
• Patients in our practice will follow the scheduled Well Visits as outlined by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Please see patient resources for schedule of visits and immunizations.
• It is our policy to triage to assess your needs and schedule appointments as needed. Sick visits will be scheduled for same day in most instances.
• Our clinical staff is available during normal office hours for advice on clinical issues. Depending on demands in the office, we may need to take a message and return your call by end of business day.
• During off hours, you may contact our physicians for emergent issues through the Meadows Regional Medical Center operator at 912-535-5555.
• Patients being treated for ADHD are required to see the same physician for issues relating to this diagnosis. This is to ensure the best continuity of care for your child.
• All ADHD prescription refills require 24 hour notice for the prescription to be available for pick up in the office.
The physicians and staff at Vidalia Children's Center are very excited to introduce our NEW website: www.vidaliachildrenscenter.org A weekly blog f[ read more ]